Tuesday 17 July 2012

Thank ReBeL Lovers :




$!ddarth Raj Kumar $ays





Siddharth Raj Kumar, who debuted as the male lead in Keratam, hails from the family of Krishnam Raju.  Though the film was not a hit, it has given him so much satisfaction.  The actor, who promises to live up to the image of his legacy, celebrates his birthday today.
"My Peda Nanna (Krishnam Raju) and Prabhas appreciated me on watching my performance in the film.  The film's audio was released on a big scale, but the film did not get good release.  I think that is why the film failed to reach the audience.  It was also a message-oriented film," he says.
The experience of working for the film taught him a lot.  After the film, he went back to studies and concentrated on MBA.  During the past one year, Sid has listened to many stories.  "I am going to be seen in a good film very soon.  I can never forget the suggestions and support rendered to me by Rebel family fans," he says.
On his birthday, he has released an AV meant for the audience.P2PF.
1289

No comments:

Post a Comment